This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts coaxial or toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks. Feature:
- LANGREE Digital to Analog Audio Converter, converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA audio ( not capable of being reversed)
- Supports Uncompressed 2-channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output; Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission (5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM）Not Support Dolby Digital
- Supports Sampling Rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz and 192KHz; 24-bit S/ PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels
- It is Compatible with PS3, PS4, Xbox one, HD DVD, Sky HD, Plasma, Blu-ray, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, Apple TV, etc.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission. Easy to use, just Plug and Play. No extra drive installation matter. Please connect the USB cable to the USB port of your device or power adapter(Not included) to supply power.
1. Converts coaxial or toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and connects to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks
2. Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output
3. Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192 KHz
4. 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
5. Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
6. Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
7. Output Audio: L/R audio
8. Input audio connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial)
9. Output audio connector: 2 x RCA(R/L)
10. Product size: 48x48x20mm (L-W-H)
11. Weight: 75g Package and Include:
1 X Digital to Analog Audio Converter
1 X USB Power Cable
1 X Toslink cable (Optical cable)
1 X User ManualNOTE:
1. Please set the Audio Output to the PCM/LPCM Format.
2. This converter doesn't Support 5.1 Channel Such As Dolby and DTS.
3. PS4 Pro and PS4 Slim CANNOT use this converter as they haven't Optical fiber output interface.
4. For Samsung TV, if there is no sound even you set the audio output to the PCM/LPCM format, please turn ON the TV external speakers (Menus-Sounds- Speaker Setup- HESB/external speaker-ON)How to use:
Step 1: Connect the audio source device (DVD player or other) to the converter using the appropriate Toslink or Coaxial cables.
Step 2: Connect the A/V receivers or amplifiers to the converter using an appropriate R/L cable.
Step 3: Connect USB cable to power port of the converter and input or output devices. Finally switch on the device.