- What's in the box: USB video capture device, USB Cable, RCA AV Cable, Quick Start Guide, Installation Software CD (software can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website also).
- Capture old VHS, Beta, 8mm or camcorder tapes and convert them to DVD or other digital formats.
- Convert and watch your captured video on portable devices, and share your videos with friends and family on Facebook and YouTube.
- Bonus: Record audio from your cassettes and LP records to create WMA files or audio CDs.
- Free U.S.-based live support (1-877-484-6246; 512-346-3700; 9am - 8pm CST M~F; 10am - 3pm CST Sat)
Videotapes can deteriorate over time. Your old videos will develop color bleed, white specks, and other distortions increasingly over time. Don't risk this happening to your home video collection! Whether you are a novice or a professional, VIDBOX Video Conversion for PC enables you to save and secure your precious memories from old VHS, Betamax, and camcorder tapes.
Video Conversion for PC provides the tools you need to easily convert your videos to digital formats and to DVD. All you need is a VCR or a camcorder and a PC. Step-by-Step pictorial instructions guide you through the simple process. You can even share your video online with friends and family by uploading your video to Facebook and YouTube.
#1 Bestselling: All-in-one video converter software and hardware solution (U.S. consumer software category, latest NPD report).
● USB video capture device
● USB cable
● RCA cables for composite video
● Software Installation CD with electronic manual
● Quick Start Guide
● Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista
● Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 port
● Processor: Pentium Core 2 Duo or higher
● Memory: 1GB of RAM
● Free hard disk space: 700MB for program installation and 10GB for DVD creation
● VCR or camcorder for tape conversion
● DVD, MPEG-2, MP4